How do I register?
Patients who are residing within the practice boundary and wish to register at the practice can register as follows:
- You can visit the surgery during opening hours or you can obtain registration forms from this webpage.
- You will be asked to complete a registration form (FP1) in the surgery, or this can be downloaded online here.
- You will also be asked to complete a patient health questionnaire in the surgery, or this can be downloaded online here.
- If you are downloading the forms from this webpage, please bring these to the surgery during opening hours to complete your registration with us.
Once you have been registered with us, you will be sent a notification letter informing you of your named GP at the surgery.
How do I change my address?
- You can visit the surgery during our opening hours to complete the change of address form.
- You can download the change of address form here to complete.
- If you are downloading the form from our website, please bring this to the surgery during our opening hours so we can make this change to your records.
Patients must reside in our practice boundary to maintain their registration with the practice. Registered patients who move outside the practice boundary must transfer to a new practice.
The practice boundary includes the following areas:
- Bentilee Bucknall Shelton
- Hanley Cobridge Sneyd Green
- Abbey Hulton Carmountside Norton Heights
- Berry Hill Fenton Low Northwood
- Park Hall Horton Drive Estate
Primary Care Network
Moorcroft Medical Centre and Moss Green Surgery form part of the Hanley, Bucknall and Bentilee Primary Care Network. The primary care network is made up of four local general practices including Harley Street Medical Centre, Potteries Medical Centre, Cambridge House Surgery and our practice. As part of the primary care network, our patients can access a number of services including health and wellbeing support, social prescribing and first contact physio